Thought leaders aren’t created with a single press release.
It takes strategic care to establish credibility and a presence in an industry over the long term. Establishing thought leadership in an industry requires tapping into the experience and knowledge of an organization’s people and getting them in front of the right audience.
How do I position leadership as industry experts who cut through the “noise” and offer insight worth hearing? I find and create opportunities for C-suite executives not just to answer the biggest questions on the minds of a target audience but to answer questions before the audience can even ask them.
These opportunities come as speaking engagements, panel opportunities, and by writing articles that help leaders contribute to the conversations happening today and position them to speculate on what will happen tomorrow.
Here’s how I help the C-suite and organizations emerge as thought leaders:
- Develop talking points, key messages, and elevator speeches
- Write expert content, byline articles, and blog posts
- Integrate content into social media-sized bites
- Secure print, broadcast, and digital media coverage
- Find and create speaking engagements and panel opportunities
- Enter relevant awards competitions
- Create, plan, and market events
- Assess opportunities for community leadership and networking